Compassion is at the heart of our care.
Confident Communication Therapy Ltd (CCT) offers bespoke clinical services to individuals who have speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders.
Communication is crucial for maintaining relationships and ensuring a good quality of life. When communication skills are impaired this can have devastating effects on the individual and their families. Our mission is to provide individualised therapy that aims to improve our clients skills and develop their confidence to allow them to participate in daily life.
We are driven by our client’s goals and we have our core values at the heart of everything we do.
Our vision is to provide highly specialised assessment and rehabilitation to people of all ages who have speech, language, communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
- We are passionate – we love what we do
- We are honest – we are always transparent and ethical in our approach
- We value productivity -we set goals and we achieve them in a timely manner
- We believe in freedom – we help people to build their confidence and support them to make decisions about what really matters to them
- Collaboration is key – we celebrate our client’s success with the team around them